Life is worthless without eating healthy food and healthy food contains meat on top of the list. You can take meat in any cooked form, but the most consumed form is the ground meat. There are many commercial grinders available having varying potentials of grinding which helps you to make delicious food for you and your family. Here you will find some useful tips for how to care for a meat grinder. You can follow the tips and instructions and use your grinder effectively for years.
KEY IMPORTANT POINTS TO PROTECT YOUR MEAT GRINDER MACHINE
– Do remember to level the plates of the grinder before switching it on.
– Make sure your grinder is never operated idle. Always put some bulk of meat for grinding before getting its switch on.
– Otherwise, your machine can be ruined up simply.
– Do not forget to clean up the meat of the bones before putting in the grinder. Otherwise, it could drastically affect the sharpness of the blades or knives.
– Handle the plates very carefully while cleaning it before and after use as they could be damaged.
– Always avoid using the machine on direct current. Make sure you have an uninterrupted alternating current supply.
– Always make sure to put an optimum amount of meat in the grinder. Do not put a large amount of meat as it also can turn your machine non-functional.
IMPORTANCE OF PROPER ASSEMBLING OF THE GRINDER COMPONENTS
Except all these important points, it’s very important to assemble your machine properly every time you use it. Use the manual and make sure all the plates are properly fitted as directed in its slot. If any of the components is not at exact place, it can cause breakage of the rotating compartment or the blades.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR GRINDER GERMS FREE
For healthy eating, it is very important to keep your machine clean and germ free always. As meat is the has some amounts of blood left and blood is the best medium for the growth of bacteria, so avoid any contamination to your ground meat, always wash the removable components of the grinder properly before and after the use. Also wash the meat properly, which is to be ground.
MAINTENANCE OF PROPER TEMPERATURE
Always make sure you keep the temperature moderate for the meat and machine simultaneously. If you have washed and rinsed the grinder with warm water, then avoid grinding of very cold meat at the same time. And if you have washed the grinder with very cold water, avoid grinding the warm meat in it.
HOW TO KEEP THE GRINDER RUST FREE
A key important point to keep your grinder function is to save it from rusting. Always place the plates and blades or knives of the machine in a dry place and always dry them properly when washed to avoid rusting. If you place it in a humid place, the knives and iron components will rust, and the machine would become damaged. Rust is also dangerous to our body cells. If you are using the grinder after rusting unnoticed, you can harm your family and children with contaminated meat.
So follow the super easy steps and learn how to care for a meat grinder. Eat healthy food and make your family feel special by giving them healthy, delicious food for eating.